About the Client and Role
Our client, a well-known global FMCG business, is looking for a Helpdesk Support Analyst to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking. The role is a 12+ month contract opportunity, and will be based in the client's Sydney CBD offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling incidents and service requests for the IT client's multiple interstate sites, as well as providing on-site support for the Sydney office. The scope of your responsibilities will cover operational support, deployment, maintenance and upgrade of network components, PCs, hardware, software, operating systems, multi-function devices (printers, copy / fax machines), telecommunications equipment, and mobile devices.
- Strong on-site and remote IT support experience (must have managed multiple sites)
- Strong troubleshooting skills (i.e. network, infrastructure, communication equipment, end user issues, etc.)
- Experience working towards target resolution times for managing incidents / service requests, according to SLAs
- Experience with Active Directory (including users / computers, security groups, group policy, etc.)
- Experience deploying and managing hardware and peripherals (i.e. PCs, printers, mobile devices, etc.)
- Experience managing physical and virtual servers (i.e Windows Servers, NAS, etc.)
- Experience with Windows firewall, DHCP, DNS, WSUS
- Experience with enterprise antivirus / security products (McAfee ePO experience highly regarded)
- Experience with remote management software (e.g. TeamViewer, DameWare, or similar)
- Experience with ITSM/ticketing tools (e.g. SysAid or similar)
- Experience managing WANs, LANs, Wireless Access Points, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows licensing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SCCM experience
- Application management experience (i.e. SAP, SQL, cloud-based applications)
- Experience with Cisco Wireless, LAN switching, WLC, etc.
- Experience with Windows 7 / 10, Microsoft 365, Lotus Notes
- Experience liaising with local vendors and outsourced teams
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.