About the Client and Role
Our client, a major FMCG business, is looking for a Helpdesk/Desktop Support Analyst to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking. The role is a contract opportunity, and will be based in the client's Sydney CBD offices.
- Active Directory experience
- Experience managing Windows servers (i.e. DHCP, DNS, firewalls, WSUS)
- Application management experience (i.e. SAP, SQL)
- Experience with McAfee Policy Orchestrator (EPO)
- Understanding of Windows licensing
- Strong troubleshooting skills (i.e. network, infrastructure, end user issues)
- SCCM experience
- Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE) experience
- Experience with Cisco Wireless, LAN switching, WLC, etc.
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Microsoft 365, Lotus Notes
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.