My client boasts "Fortune 500" status and is a multinational manufacturer and distributor of market leading consumer electronics products with a standout brand globally. They are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Administrator for a fixed term contract. Based in the Parramatta area, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leader.
- Reporting to the HSE Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing the branch with specialist support and advice relating to health and safety matters.
- Develop and manage the external contractor management system and ensure all contractors are compliant
- Monitor legislative requirements and best practice and ensure all current systems are reviewed and updated accordingly
- Contribute to the reporting of H&S performance and strategic initiatives
- Conduct safety and induction training to employees and contractors
- Conduct IMS Audits and prepare HSE reports
- A formal qualification in health and safety with other related OHS certificates
- Demonstrated experience working in construction, manufacturing or heavy industry
- Proven knowledge of Australian OS&H laws and regulations and AS4801, ISO45001 & ISO14001 standards
- Minimum 4 years health and safety experience in Australia
- Ability to conduct incident investigations and compliance auditing
- SAP experience will be highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
To be eligible for this role you must be an Australian Citizen or hold a valid work visa. As part of the recruitment process criminal and medical checks will be conducted.
If you would like to hear more about this role or other related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.