Your new company
This organization is based in the Inner-Western Sydney area and is a major player in their market niche.
Your new role
You will be working as a Finance Officer within a small Accounting team and reporting into the Accountant. Your personality will be one that thrives in a busy, dead-line driven environment handling;
- Full function accounts receivable
- Collections and managing overdue debtor accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations and banking
- General ledger reconciliations
- Adjusting for discounts, credit notes and refunds
- Debtor Aged Trial Balance reporting
- Month-end and accruals
- Assisting as backup for the payroll function
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register
- Various other Accounts related duties as required.
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication solid working experience within a high volume and complex multi-site operation. Upper-Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills and experience using Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is essential.
What you will get in return
This full-time role pays $30-35/hr + Super depending on depth of relevant experience. Permanency or Fixed Term contract conversion is very possible depending on performance and operational needs.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to reaching out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!