- Global engineering group, travel opportunities
- Robotics, vision systems and automation technology
- C# | SQL | TCP/IP | multi-threading | virtualisation | Rich UI | WPF
Talented, recently graduated (e.g. 0-5 years' experience) software engineer with good C#, .NET skills sought for new opening with international engineering firm. Enjoy working with leading edge M2M, robotics, automatic guided vehicle and automation solutions used by some of the world's largest organisations. Work on projects for blue chip customers throughout the ANZ and the Asia-Pac region, and enjoy occasional travel to client sites with multi-disciplinary engineering teams to help implement your solutions in live environments.
- C# / .NET experience
- OO design and development
- SQL experience for enterprise scale systems
- Networking (TCP/IP, HTTP/S, sockets) and multi-threading
- Exposure to engineering or high-tech product development
- Excellent communication skills
- A relevant degree
- Unity3D, vision systems
- WPF, MVC/MVVM, Winforms, Web services
- Mercurial, TeamCity, Git, Jira
- Virtualisation, real-time systems, wireless networking
- Customer facing experience
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note: You must have Australian citizenship or a PR visa to apply for this role. Please indicate visa status and GPA on your resume.