- High-profile projects, travel opportunities
- Next-gen robotics, vision systems and automation technology
- C# | SQL | TCP/IP | multi-threading | virtualisation | Rich UI | WPF
Talented, recently graduated (e.g. 0-3 years' experience) software engineers with good C#, .NET skills sought for new openings with international engineering firm. Enjoy working with leading edge M2M, robotics, automatic guided vehicles and automation solutions used by some of the world's largest organisations. Work on projects for blue chip customers throughout the ANZ and the Asia-Pac region, and enjoy occasional travel to client sites with multi-disciplinary engineering teams to help implement your solutions in live environments.
- C# / .NET experience
- OO design and development
- Good SQL experience
- Networking (TCP/IP, HTTP/S, sockets) and multi-threading
- Exposure to engineering or high-tech product development
- Excellent communication skills
- A computer science degree with high GPA
- Unity3D, vision systems
- WPF, MVC/MVVM, Winforms, Web services
- XML, Perl, Ruby
- Mercurial, TeamCity, Git, Jira
- Virtualisation, real-time systems, wireless networking
- Customer facing experience
Benefits include thorough product and technical training and the opportunity to work with multi-disciplinary teams on complex, high profile projects. For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Note that Australian PR or citizenship is required for this role. Please indicate your visa status and GPA on your resume.