- High-profile projects, travel opportunities
- Next-gen robotics, vision systems and automation technology
- C# | SQL | TCP/IP | multi-threading | virtualisation | Rich UI | WPF
Talented, recently graduated (e.g. 0-2 years' experience) software engineers with good grades and C#, .NET skills (C++ experience would also be considered) sought for new openings with international engineering firm. Enjoy working with leading edge M2M, robotics, automatic guided vehicles and automation solutions used by some of the world's largest organisations. Work on projects for blue chip customers throughout the ANZ and the Asia-Pac region, and enjoy occasional travel to client sites with multi-disciplinary engineering teams to help implement your solutions in live environments.
- C# / .NET or C++ experience
- OO design and development
- Good SQL experience
- Networking (TCP/IP, HTTP/S, sockets) and multi-threading
- Exposure to engineering or high-tech product development
- Excellent communication skills
- A computer science degree with a high GPA
- Australian PR or citizenship
- Unity3D, vision systems
- WPF, MVC/MVVM, Winforms, Web services
- XML, Perl, Ruby
- Mercurial, TeamCity, Git, Jira
- Virtualisation, real-time systems, wireless networking
- Customer facing experience
Benefits include thorough product and technical training with a generous annual training budgets, using the latest .NET tools and frameworks and access to global career opportunities. For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note: Please indicate visa status and university GPA on your resume. You must have Australian citizenship or a PR visa to apply for this role.