- International engineering group, travel opportunities
- Robotics, vision systems and automation technology
- C# | SQL | TCP/IP | multi-threading | virtualisation | Rich UI | WPF
Talented graduate (e.g. 0-3 years' experience) software engineer with C# experience sought for new opening with global leader in robotics and automation technology. Enjoy working with leading edge M2M, wireless, industrial robot, and automatic guided vehicle solutions used by some of the world's largest organisations.
- C# / .NET experience
- OO design and development
- SQL experience
- Some network programming (TCP/IP, sockets) and multi-threading
- Exposure to enterprise scale systems
- Excellent communication skills
- A computer science degree with good GPA
- Unity3D, vision systems
- WPF, MVC/MVVM, Winforms, Web services
- XML, Perl, Ruby
- Mercurial, TeamCity, Git, Jira
- Virtualisation, real-time systems, wireless networking
- Customer facing experience
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note: You must have Australian citizenship or a PR visa to apply for this role. Please indicate visa status and GPA on your resume.