'Excellent opportunity for a talented graduate with impressive academic results to join a global technology company that develops world-leading industrial automation solutions. Utilise your full range of training and experience in a programming focused position that will draw on your knowledge of electronics, mechanical and software engineering. A high degree of reliability and creativity is required as you manage the development and evolution of a vital engineering product used worldwide.
- Mechatronics, electronics or controls/automation degree
- Excellent academic record
- Good software development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- C#, knowledge of scripting languages such as Python
- Familiarity with 3D AutoCAD or similar products
- Controls and automation experience
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR, citizenship, or a valid working visa can be considered for this role.