Our client offers turn-key solutions aimed at the manufacturing, food & beverage, and milling industry. Their solutions are customised, bespoke and allow clients to process and manage bulk material seamlessly.
In the last two years alone, this successful organisation has doubled its revenue and 2018 marks a period of continued growth.You will work in a culture that this collaborative, team orientated and service driven.
As a Graduate Estimator, you will oversee the planning, preparation, and execution of estimating activities for the business from opportunity identification through to pre-qualification, tendering, submission and negotiation aspects. These opportunities will range in value from $100,000 to $2,000,000.
Other responsibilities include:
- Completing all building estimating requirements
- Producing accurate documentation within budgeted timelines
- Preparing RFT's and RFP's
- Raising variations
- Resolving ordering oversights and making amendments as required
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services
- Excellent customer service skills, supervisors, suppliers, trades people, agents and contractors are maintained and improved
- Working with key clients when the need arises
- Relevant Tertiary Mecanical Engineering
- Some estimation experience is advantageous
- A strong knowledge of the mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Strong planning, and communication skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Experience with estimating software; and
- A strong commitment to continuous improvement
For more information on this position, please contact Rameet on 02 9431 6522, and click the 'apply now' button.