Our client is a growing Australian success story, servicing the building and trades industry with an expanding presence across a number of states nationally. They have built the company on core family values & a workplace that rewards their staff & appreciates hard work. Due to a growth and expansion they're looking for a General Manager to join the business.
Reporting to the CEO you will oversee a high-energy team & be responsible for:
- Lead the Operations team to achieve sales, efficiency and service objectives
- Oversee daily operations of the business
- Ensure the creation, implementation and communication of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of KPI'S throughout the business
- Support the development of a healthy culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development
- Maintain training and quality standards throughout the business
- Oversee financial performance and ensure internal controls & compliance throughout
- This role has 4 Direct Reports across 3 states
You will have tertiary qualifications to support your ability to run a growing national business. A background in building/trades/service industry would be ideal. You will also have a proven background in growing a business, developing staff, and setting up successful processes to ensure financially stability.
This is a family business so you also need the communication skills to manage internal & external relationships to ensure the smooth running of the business.
If you are interested please hit the APPLY button, or for a confidential chat please contact Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518.