About the Client and Role
Our client, a specialised Australian FMCG company, are looking for a Full Stack Lead Developer to work on an exciting and challenging undertaking. This permanent position will be based at their headquarters, located in South-East Melbourne.
The successful candidate will lead a small development team to work on both new and existing applications, where you will use cutting-edge technology on a number of impressive projects. As the company is currently in a period of growth, there are a number of advancement opportunities for the successful candidate to further their career progression.
- 5+ years of experience in a full-stack development role
- ASP.NET / MVC experience
- Experience with front-end frameworks (i.e. AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML, Typescript)
- Experience with APIs (i.e. RESTful, WCF, SOAP, Microservices)
- Database experience (i.e. SQL, Azure, NoSQL)
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience leading a development team (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.