About the Client and Role
Our client, a specialised Australian FMCG company, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on an exciting and challenging undertaking. This long-term contract position (with a view to go permanent) will be based at their headquarters, located in South-East Melbourne. The successful candidate will work on both new and existing applications, and will use cutting-edge technology on a number of impressive projects.
- Demonstrated experience in a full stack development role
- .NET experience (both Core & pre Core)
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Core, and ASP.NET Core SPA templates
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Experience with both Core & pre Core Entity Framework / Code First Migrations
- Microsoft SQL experience (both direct queries and LINQ)
- Excellent understanding of relational databases and referential integrity and constraints
- VSTS & GIT experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017/Code, MSSMS, and Azure Storage Explorer
- Azure experience
- Advanced experience in React 16.3 and/or Angular 5/6.
- Experience in programming patterns (i.e. composition, inheritance, interface, etc.)
- Experience in Bootstrap & Material UI
- Unit testing
- Familiar with WCAG 2.0 standards
- Must be able to communicate and translate between technical and non-technical, and must be able to communicate highly technical requirements to a non-technical person
- Reliable and take ownership of responsibilities
- Able to contribute to the team, both planning and work produced
- Team player
- Power BI experience (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.