About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Sydney. They are looking for experienced Frontend Developer in Sydney for one of their enterprise Telecommunication clients to support their key business operation. The successful candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- Ractive.js, Foundation responsive design, SASS, LESS, Gulp, Yarn, NPM.
- Experience with software development tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Stash, Jira, Nexus, GIT, CVS.
- Understanding of content management systems (like AEM, Vignette).
- Experience in TDD (test driven development - good to have experience on - cucumber test cases, mocha, jasmine).
- Experience in writing code for event tracking tools like Google Analytics.
- Experience in working with Agile team on Sprint or Kanban methodologies.
- Basic understanding of shell script to debug build scripts on need basis (this is good to have, not mandatory).
- Experience in RESTFul api communication via JSON.
- Knowledge in Node.js platform is a bonus.
- Should be able to interact with business team, UX, Design
- Experience in building MVP (minimum viable product)
We are looking for a consultant with excellent Frontend Development experience. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525