A known market leading brand with a strong international presence my client is currently looking for an experienced National Account Manager to compliment their highly successful team. With multiple leading brands under ownership, 2019 - 2020 marks a period of continued growth. You will be given all the necessary training required to succeed in this role in exchange for your commercial skills and ability to nurture strategic relationships.
Focusing on distributors nationally, your mandate is clear and defined - drive revenue growth across the distributor channel. This will encompass a collaborative and consultative approach, drawing on your ability to build value into the sales process and a willingness to support distributors with key marketing initiates.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Work with Key Distributors collaboratively around business planning, sales forecasting, range expansion, pricing strategy and other strategic objectives
- Develop a partnership approach with distributors
- Report on sales, growth, profitability and other financial aspects
- Meet with distributors based in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane on a regular basis (approx. travel 1 week per month)
The Key Criteria
- Proven experience working with distributors within the FMCG sector
- Food service and/or beverage exposure is advantageous though not a necessity
- Demonstrated success growing distributor channels
- Sound commercial skills (able to build margin into the sales process)
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Analytical by nature and strong reporting skills
- Attractive base salary, car allowance and bonus component
- Robust on-boarding program
- Full autonomy
- Inspirational, empowering work culture
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Aiden Szot on 02 9431 6519 or click the "Apply for this job"