Our client is a growing and successful Property Development company with a strong history embarking on a period of growth. With an enviable commitment to the staff and a strong development pipeline the directors are looking to secure the services of a passionate and forward thinking candidate to take ownership of the accounting and finance responsibilities of the business.
- Manage and lead a small accounting team
- Own the End of Month reporting cycle
- Cash Flow management
- Cost Analysis
- Prepare the statutory reporting pack for the business.
- Prepare management reports
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Annual and monthly budgets and forecasts
- Perform project accounting such as job costing, project tracking and variance reporting.
- Liaise with the major banks for project funding
- Maintain effective financial controls, review and improve business process internal control and compliance
- Exposure to above listed responsibilities ideally gained in a Property Development/Construction Company
- Be able to effectively manage a small team
- Developed systems skills including strong excel
- Possess strong financial acumen and an understanding of business drivers and issues
- Ability to establish financial practices to support business growth
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound leadership skills and confident in working with non-accounting stakeholders
- Ambitious and highly motivated
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519