Your new company
This Not-for-Profit organisation is based in the Western Sydney area and is a major respected provider of Health, Community and other Social Services.
Your new role
As 2IC to the CFO, you will take charge of Financial Accounting Operations;
- Supervising a medium sized Accounting team and ensuring KPIs are met
- Business Partnering with Program Managers and Service Streams
- Management Reporting, budgeting and Variance Analysis
- Financial and Statutory Reporting
- Monthly consolidated and dashboard board reporting
- Grant and funding reporting and compliance
- Project Accounting including CAPEX
- Overseeing month and Year End processes; journals, accruals, audit
- Driving process, system improvements, risk mitigation strategies
- Liaising with auditors and resolving issues
What you need to succeed
This role seeks a CA or CPA qualified Finance leader with outstanding communication and, ideally, extensive working experience within the Not-for-Profit and/or Health Sector. Advanced MS Excel and Modelling skills and the ability to navigate a Mid-tier package such as Epicor, MS Dynamics or Netsuite would be desirable for this role.
What you will get in return
This role will initially run for 6-12 months with view to extension or permanency depending on performance and operational need. An excellent market equivalent salary of 160-175K + Super is on offer depending on level of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW to send your updated resume to Niki De Zilva. I will be calling or emailing successful candidate to arrange initial screenings and interviews after Tuesday 28 January 2020. I am also available via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!