Your new company
This Not-for-Profit organisation is based in the Western Sydney area and is a respected provider of family care Services.
Your new role
Reporting to the Executive and Board, you will take charge of Financial Accounting Operations;
- Supervising an Accounting team of 2-3 staff
- Financial and Statutory Reporting
- Budgeting, Management Reporting and Variance Analysis
- Consolidated reporting and commentary for the Board
- Systems Accounting including configuring reports
- Project Accounting including CAPEX
- Month and Year End processes; journals, accruals, audit
- Ensuring accurate RAD, DAP and other accommodation and care billing
- Training staff, driving Process Changes and Improvements
- Various Balance Sheet and Month End Reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving legacy issue
- Business Partnering with business unit Managers
What you need to succeed
This role seeks a Chartered Accountant with outstanding communication, leadership and extensive working experience within the Aged Care, Education and Social Services sector. Advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to navigate and configure a mid-tier Aged Care specific package such as Epicor, Care Manager, MS Dynamics, AIM or AutumnCare is highly desirable for this role. To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent references, Australian Permanent Residency and a clean Criminal Record.
What you will get in return
You will work with a charismatic CEO. This role offers an excellent salary package of between 120-140K depending on level of experience. Free on-site training and on-going support for professional development is available.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to email@example.com and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!