Your new company
An Australian owned Group of Equipment, Recycling,Trades/Engineering Service provider is currently looking for a permanent Part-time Finance Officer to assist with their busy Ingleburn based operations.
Your new role
The Part-time Finance Officer reports into the Head of Finance and provides general Accounts assistance for 4-5 hours a day (Monday - Friday).
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive, you will be a person passionate the idea of working within a small to medium sized Australian owned business. You will be an excellent coordinator, skilled at dealing with clients in a phone or email capacity. The ideal candidate will have worked previously in a general office setting demonstrating effective communication, taking ownership and strong teamwork.
You will be positive communicator, computer literate and able to anticipate needs. Your day-to-day duties will include;
- Forming excellent customer relations
- Coordination with Sales, Engineering, Accounts, Debtors and Creditors
- Full Function Accounts Payable
- Debt collection via phone or email
- Negotiating payment dates and payment plans
- Making collection related enquiries
- Account reconciliation
- Ensuring customer data is complete and accurate
- Updating account status regularly
- Adhoc other duties as needed.
What you'll get in return
This role offers 45-55K + Super. This role is a fantastic opportunity to support a growing office as they expand their successful business.
What you need to do now
To apply please apply and upload your updated resume to Niki De Zilva without delay! If short-listed you will receive a call back for an initial telephone interview. Enquiries to 94316517.