Your new company
This organization is based in Inner-West area and a is a respected providers of Aged care homes, residential villages and provider of in home nursing care. This organization offers a progressive and dynamic corporate culture.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager works in a large and complex corporate setting. This exciting and busy hands-on role will involve;
- Management, fleet management, procurement, treasury and indirect taxation
- Assisting to Manage a finance team of approximately 40 staff including their development plans
- Assisting with preparation of board papers in collaboration with Company Secretary
- Delivery of monthly and annual group results
- Preparation of full year audit and statutory reporting for six consolidated and stand-alone
- entities and management of external audit activities
- Preparation of regulatory reporting requirements under Aged Care Act (prudential compliance, survey of aged care homes), Retirement Villages Act and other government funded acquittals across multiple programs
- Management of insurance renewal and claims management across multiple insurance
- Assisting with Policy and Process Review
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication, business partnering and proven analytical skills. Candidates with a background in Big4, CPA or Complex Corporate setting are encouraged to apply. It would be advantageous to have a solid knowledge of Aged Care, In-Home Care services or Retirement Village Sector but not essential. Advanced MS Excel modeling s skills are essential for this role.
What you will get in return
This initial 6 month contract role can offer a generous salary package depending on level of experience. This role is close to transport links.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome so if you know anyone who could be a good fit please feel free to ask them to give me a call!