Our client has been a global leader in their industry for over 50 years, providing world class products & service to their extensive client base all over the world. With the Australian business expanding & due to a recent restructure they are looking for a Financial Controller to join the business. Based in Sydney's West this is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager/Controller to take that next step and join a business that forecasts significant growth over the next 5 years.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will be required to own the technical reporting for the business as we as be involved in some large commercial projects moving forward. This role oversees the provision of accounting shared services to the operating divisions and prepares statutory and consolidated management reporting for the ANZ business. You will consolidate reports and provide detailed commentary on performance whilst providing a mentoring and leadership role across the team of 9 staff.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and other key financial information to assist senior management in making decisions;
- Prepare monthly consolidated reports and forecasts and providing analysis on corporate cost expenditure and performance;
- Oversee preparation of tax returns within Australia and international affiliates, annual financial statements, and periodic audits;
- Budgeting and maintenance of the group's rolling forecasts;
- Fx risk monitoring and management;
- Oversee daily cash allocation, balancing and coordinating across 5 entities within ANZ
- Assisting in the development, implementation and review of financial processes and procedures, with an emphasis on streamlining processes and improving efficiencies;
- Management of sales compensation plans, including calculation of commissions;
- Assisting the CFO with all other financial and operational issues and communicating with the business as required.
- Lead and manage an expanding team, providing excellent guidance, mentoring & direction
The ideal candidate will have the technical skills & commercial nous to lead the team through this next growth phase. The successful applicant ideally will have:
- CA/CPA or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role in FMCG, manufacturing, sales/distribution
- A history of working closely with the supply chain function
- High level of analytical and problem solving with excellent Financial Budgeting modelling
We are looking for a highly motivated and results orientated leader, who will thrive in the rapidly changing and challenging environment. You take great pride in contributing to our ability to meet our customer commitments delivering high service and quality. To be successful you will need to be flexible and have the ability to develop solid relationships and work collaboratively with Senior Managers.
If you are interested please apply today, or for a confidential discussion please call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518.