Your New Company
This multi-award winning group of innovative Australian owned start-up companies has an excellent growth trajectory.
Your Finance Manager role
We seek an entrepreneurial and hands-on Finance Manager who thrives in a fast-paced and multifaceted role. You will report directly to the owner and collaborate with an agile team of high performing professionals.
- Full function operational book-keeping
- Efficient hands-on utilisation of cloud-based MYOB, Xero and Payroll systems
- Budgeting, forecasting and value-added synopsis commentary
- New product financial modelling and business scenario analysis
- Market mapping including competitor and customer analysis
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders
- Initiating and driving to completion a range of process improvement projects
- Special purpose reporting and preparations
- Answering finance related queries from across the business
- Identifying new business and business optimisation opportunities
What you need to succeed
We see an ambitious and fully qualified CA or CPA qualified Finance Manager with experience leading a team of 2-3 direct reports, ideally within a Labour-hire, Our-sourced Payroll and Salary Packaging or Professional Services Consultancy type-setting.
- Prior Head of Finance experience in a well-established start-up setting
- A firm grasp of Australian based technical, legal, tax and regulatory requirements
- Strategic financial modelling and analysis experience
- Excellent Australian based Payroll Processing and Salary Packaging (2-300+ workers)
- Diplomatic Business Partnering and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Nurturing and resilient leadership style
- Strong critical thinking, initiative and time management
- Stable work history coupled with an excellent track record of achievement
- Advanced proficiency in cloud-based MYOB, Xero, Payroll systems
- Advanced MS Excel (Strong Pivots, V-look-ups)
What you will get in return
This permanent opportunity offers a competitive salary of 90-100K + Super + 10% Bonus and the opportunity to drive the Finance function with a dynamic and challenging commercial business setting.
What you need to do now
If you are keen to find out more, please APPLY NOW and feel free to contact Niki De Zilva on 02 9431 6517 after 2 January 2020!