Your new company and role
This Not-for-Profit Community Services organization is based in the Burwood area and runs a broad portfolio of programs.
The Finance Business Partner works closely with Operational Managers to empower them with business insights that support strategic decision managing.
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will be an experienced Degree or CA / CPA qualified professional with extensive experience in an a Business Partnering or Commercial Analyst role.
You will already possess solid financial Planning, Analysis and cross-functional business partnering experience, preferably within the Not-for-Profit or Social services sector.
Your duties will involve the timely and accurate completion of;
* Reporting and advising on program financial performance
* Advising on tenders, pricing and financial modelling
* Advising on business planning assumptions, trade-offs and opportunities
* Providing contextual industry, competitor and economic insight
* Strong persuasive and influencing skills
* Engaging in a warm, clear and professional manner
This role will require advanced Excel skills and a strong ability to efficiently navigate a mid-tier Accounting Package and other computer systems.
What you'll get in return
An exciting permanent full-time Business Partner role offers excellent work-life balance and an annual salary package of 90-95K + Super.
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in submitting your updated resume. Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 1 business days to discuss. My number is 94316517.