My client is a new player in their field and taking on the market with an aggressive and highly successful growth drive. With supportive management & quality training they have continuously progressed and promoted their loyal staff and due to this continued growth and expansion they are currently looking for the services of an experienced and motivated candidate to join their Operations Team as a Field Service Technician and benefit from their success.
Reporting to the Service and Operations Manager your role will be autonomous and have varied responsibilities such as:
- Installation of equipment, Control panels, instrumentation and associated cabling and cable supports
- Modifications, additions and upgrades, fault finding and routine maintenance of existing Intelligent control equipment at various sites
- Preparation of sub-assemblies and cabling prior to site installation
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and internal team members
- Sourcing directly and assisting warehouse personnel with provisioning equipment for site installation and maintenance
Your ideal experience and background
- Experience with above listed responsibilities gained in either the Electrical, AC, HVAC, Plumbing or pool equipment industry
- A current driver's license with good driving history
- High work ethic, integrity and honesty
- Self-motivation and great time management
- Good communication skills
- Developed Customer service skills
On offer is the opportunity to join a market leading company who are growing and evolving on a daily basis, you will get extensive training and support from a highly skilled and dedicated management structure, continuous opportunity to advance your career, a highly competitive salary along with a vehicle, phone and laptop.
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to find out more please apply or call Aiden Szot on 02 9431 6519