My client is a global logistics solutions provider with a standout brand and service across the world. Due to continuous growth and a busy time of year they are currently looking for an energetic Export Operator with Air Freight experience to join the team. The successful candidate will also take part in cross training in other areas to further support their professional development.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Internal Account Management, maintaining and servicing a portfolio of smaller clients
- Customer & overseas agent interaction via email/phone on a daily basis
- Order Management and Customer support
- Rates maintenance, creating quotations and costings for clients
- Identifying potential areas of revenue & savings
- Plan and assist in ensuring that operational efficiencies are maximized
- Assist with lodgment of bookings with airlines
- Negotiate with airlines on pricing space allocations and uplift
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Air Export freight forwarding essential
- Dangerous goods IATA qualification desirable
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.