My client is a multinational 3PL with a standout brand and service across the entire globe. Due to continuous growth and a busy time of year they are currently looking for an experienced Export Coordinator to join their freight forwarding business. Reporting to the Branch Manager this position has a strong focus on customer service and operational efficiency.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Debtor invoice processing in accordance to rate schedules
- Organising timeslots & bookings
- Liaising with local and overseas carriers
- Cover a portfolio of clients moving cargo
- FCL, LCL cargo duties & Air
- Handling of Customer specific enquiries or requirements
- import / Export Consignment tracking and monitoring
- AQIS Inspections
- Ensure all cargo is clear and all impediments are met to enable delivery
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Some experience with Cargowise system is ideal
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- We are looking for a good attitude & are happy to train the right person
If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.