Your new company
This Education Provider runs a portfolio of early learning centres and a string of new property developments. The Head Office is based in the Burwood area close to train links and with plenty of nearby parking.
The dynamic office environment uniquely offers challenge whilst valuing flexibility, creativity and trust. You will be joining a close-knit team of highly qualified professionals who enjoy excellent work life balance.
Your new role
Reporting the CEO, you are the primary point of liaison for all matters. The Executive Assistant also coordinates with the CFO and Senior Management Team, managing day-to-day administration as well as executing various projects.
What you need to succeed.
To be successful in this dynamic full-time permanent role you will need;
- Plenty of experience in Executive Administration (ideally C-Suite)
- Experience managing simple HR, Recruitment and Marketing functions
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Executing marketing, advertising and public relations plans
- Attending meetings, minute taking, travel booking, stake-holder liaison
- Composing correspondence and formatting reports
- Strong technology skills (MS Office; Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Meeting deadlines paying attention to quality and discretion
- Ability to approach challenge with logic and innovation
- Ability to seamlessly multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent customer service and a sense of humour
- Relevant degree or diploma
What you will get in return
This role is paying 80-100K + Super depending on depth and relevance of EA experience. You will be working with an inspiring CEO who has built his company's culture on principals of loyalty, trust and family values.
What you need to do now
To apply please don't delay as interviews for this coveted position will being immediately. Please email your updated resume to niki.dezilv prior to calling 94316517 to discuss. All applications will receive a swift response. I am also available on Linked-In messages.