My client is a global Construction business with a proven track record in commercial infrastructure space for the last 50 years. Due to continuous growth and an influx of new projects throughout 2019, they are looking for an experience EA/PA to join the team for a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate possessing outstanding communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise and work pro-actively. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the Project Directors inbox & calendar on a daily basis
- Schedule meetings & appointments
- Prioritising those that require action accordingly
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders
- Creating & adjusting reports
- Develop & maintain office systems and processes
- Managing team meetings, minutes, and follow up items
- Meeting & working to strict deadlines
- Ad hoc admin duties
You will have some EA/PA experience, ideally from a construction/engineering background. You will need to able to start shortly. You are driven, diligent & professionally presented. Finally, we are looking for someone with a good sense of humour with high levels of emotional intelligence & resilience. This is a project environment so we need a positive person with a great work ethic & a pro-active nature.
Please APPLY immediately, or if you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.