Our client is a global service provider supporting a range of industries in over 20 countries around the world. They have experienced amazing growth in the Australian market in the last few years, and cemented themselves as the market leader locally. Due to a re-structure they are looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant & Business Support to join the APAC team.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager you will support the Managing Director locally and assist multiple departments across the business including HR, IT, and WHS. Your responsibilities will include:
- General Executive Assistant tasks including diary management & meeting/travel arrangements
- Schedule and organize management team's weekly/monthly meetings and follow up action items
- Administration of Newsletter
- Co-ordination and delivery of key events in Sydney office including Presentations, Workshops and/or Training Sessions.
- Coordination Reward and Recognition Program and Service Milestones for employees
- Facilities Management ensuring provision and maintenance of office supplies, furniture and equipment
- Work closely with Senior Business Support Coordinators to provide an effective network of communication in the Sydney office including, onboarding of new hires, liaison with external visitors and flexible reception coverage as and when required.
- Coordinate and assist with various projects in the business on an as needs basis.
You will be a highly skilled EA with 5+ years' experience in a similar role supporting Senior Management. You will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer literacy skills including strong knowledge in various Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, Power Point).
- High focus on accuracy and attention to detail to ensure that high quality work leaves the organization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and keen desire to learn and develop.
Please apply today. Should you have any questions relating to the position please call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 to discuss.