Your new executive
This runs a portfolio of very successful start-ups and is looking for someone to manage her jet-set lifestyle. The Head Office is Sydney CBD based close to train and bus links..
The dynamic, close knit office environment uniquely seeks an EA who thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial environment. You will be joining a close-knit team of highly qualified professionals who go the extra-mile to get results across the line.
Your new role
Reporting the Founder and CEO, you are the primary point of liaison for all matters. The Executive Assistant also coordinates with operational Sales and Finance Teams
What you need to succeed.
To be successful in this dynamic full-time permanent role you will need;
- Plenty of experience in Executive Administration (ideally C-Suite in a start-up setting)
- Experience managing simple HR, Recruitment and Marketing functions
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Drafting marketing, advertising and public relations plans
- Attending meetings, minute taking, travel booking, stake-holder liaison
- Composing correspondence and formatting reports
- Strong technology skills (MS Office; Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Meeting deadlines paying attention to quality and discretion
- Ability to approach challenge with logic and innovation
- Ability to seamlessly multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent customer service, grit and a sense of humour
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Ideally you will be available at short notice!
What you will get in return
This role is paying 80-100K + Super depending on depth and relevance of EA experience. You will be working with an inspiring Award winning CEO who has built multiple award-winning companies.
What you need to do now
To apply please don't delay as interviews for this coveted position will being immediately. Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to calling 94316517 to discuss between 7am and 2pm working days. All applications will receive a swift response. I am also available on LinkedIn messages.