Our client is a global and dynamic FMCG environment with a recognizable brand in well over 100 countries around the world. They have experienced amazing growth in the Australian market in the last few years, and cemented themselves as the leading brand locally. Due to this continuous growth they are currently looking for an outstanding and organized Executive Assistant to support the regional directors and regional office by performing, developing and implementing the office admin duties.
Functions as a professional liaison in daily transactions within and outside of the department with corporate functions (excluding. IT, HR, Finance, Security) as well as coordinating meetings and events on behalf of the Asia HQ office with regional partners and customers as needed.
- Extensive calendar coordination and scheduling
- Manages access to the executive;
- Organize and schedule travel arrangements;
- Maintains and modifies the executive's schedule;
- Performs general administrative duties
- Prepares basic PowerPoint slides and excel files
- Meeting and event planning and coordination for executive, team, partners and region as needed.
- Provides support for the local team regarding onboarding, IT requests, T&E processes, and general support as needed to ensure the team has the hardware and support that they need.
Your Ideal Background
Being a global employer of choice the organisation has an enviable culture where you will enjoy working with an inspiring team. You will have 7-10 years' experience with the above responsibilities, as well as possessing:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of professional maturity with exposure to C-Level Execs
- Strong organizational and management abilities to prioritize work
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Demonstrate analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Experience with international organization and understanding of complexity of multiple time zones and global travel
Please APPLY to the position today, or call Aiden Szot on 02 9431 6519 if you have any questions.