Your new company
This Education Provider runs a portfolio of early learning centrer and a new property development. The Head Office is based in Sydney's Inner West with free on-site parking. This dynamic office environment uniquely offers a challenging environment that values flexibility, creativity and trust. You will be joining a close-knit team of highly qualified professionals who enjoy excellent work life balance.
Your new role
Reporting the CEO, you the primary point of liaison for all matters pertaining the Director. The Executive Assistant is primary liaison to the CFO and Senior Management Team and assists with day-to-day Executive Management as well as overseeing various projects.
What you need to succeed.
This full-time permanent position supports the Owner /Director. To be successful in this dynamic role you will need;
- Plenty of experience in Executive Administration (ideally C-Suite)
- Experience managing simple HR, recruitment and Marketing functions
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Executing marketing, advertising and public relations plans
- Attending meetings, minute taking, travel booking, stake-holder liaison
- Composing correspondence and formatting reports
- Strong technology skills (MS Office; Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Meeting deadlines with required quality, care and discretion
- Ability to approach challenge with logic and innovation
- Ability to seamlessly multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent customer service and a sense of humor
- Relevant degree or diploma
What you will get in return
This role is paying 70-100K + Super depending on depth and relevance of EA experience. You will be working with an inspiring and outcomes driven CEO who has built his company's culture on principals of loyalty, trust and family values.
What you need to do now
To apply please don't delay as interviews for this coveted position will being immediately. Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to calling 94316517 to discuss. All applications will receive a swift response. I am also available on LinkedIn messages.