About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Brisbane. They are urgently looking for an experienced End User Computer Engineer to support their client's critical business. Please note that the role is based in Brisbane. The successful candidates would need to do the following tasks:
Skills and Requirements
- Good exposure on desktop and laptop support
- Application deployment through SCCM
- Exposure on windows SOE upgrade, Windows 10 SOE upgrade
- Group policy, windows administration etc.,
- Office 2010/13/16 troubleshooting
- Outlook 2016 configuration and support
- O365 deployment and troubleshooting exposure (Licensing and configuration)
- Print and Printer management
- Basic network cabling and IP telephony
- Patch and Antivirus management
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has End User Computing support experience and has worked in an complex infrastructure projects. If you are after a good work life balance and flexibility at work, and possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.