About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for an EUC Engineer to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major transportation partners. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and will be based in the partner's Brisbane offices.
- Good exposure to desktop and laptop support
- Experience with application deployment through SCCM
- Exposure to Windows / Windows 10 SOE upgrades
- Experience with group policy, Windows administration, etc.
- Experience with Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 troubleshooting
- Experience with Outlook 2016 configuration and support
- Exposure to Office 365 deployment and troubleshooting (i.e. licensing and configuration)
- Experience with print and printer management
- Basic network cabling / IP telephony knowledge
- Patch and Antivirus management experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solid user interaction skills
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.