Senior Enterprise Business Development Director (SaaS) - Procurement Software / Spend Managment
Join one of Australia's fastest growing software companies that embraces innovation, independence, and will help get you where you want to go in your career.
The organisation prides themselves on delivering tailored Spend Management solutions for Enterprises within the FMCG, Manufacturing, and Construction industries. See why the world's largest organisations like Coca-Cola rely on the Spend Management Platform to re-negotiate contracts effectively from multiple suppliers, which helps them operate more efficiently, save more money on goods, and manages against unauthorised spending.
- Award-winning technology
- Spending Control
- Transaction speed and efficiency
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Business Development Director to generate, manage, and close new business with an opportunity to move into a Head of Sales role in 6-12 months.
You are driven, self-disciplined, and comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment. You are also thick-skinned, possess a sales hunter mindset, and have experience selling SaaS solutions to large Enterprises and winning new business from Senior Directors (CEOs, CTOs, CPOs, CFOs).
- Minimum 8+ years of Enterprise Business Sales experience in SaaS, Spend Management, or FinTech
- Sales Hunter Mentality and ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable with ambiguity, thick-skinned, flexible and engaging personality
- Strong executive presence - very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs
- Business relationships within the FMCG, Manufacturing, Construction industries
- Expert in prospecting and closing new business
- Holds a consistent track record of exceeding sales targets
- Great at building relationships and working within a team environment
- Immaculate oral and written communication skills
- Organised and specific experience with enterprise account planning
- Experience in managing high-performing sales teams, desired but necessary
- Spend management domain expertise, desired but not necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Proven track record of exceeding annual sales targets
- Prospecting, building pipeline and selling Spend Management Platform to enterprise clients
- Engage with C-level prospects to position the platform's enterprise value proposition and drive deals to closure
- Travel interstate for client meetings, when needed
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Create and execute Field Sales Campaigns to create demand
- Develop and deliver world-class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects
- Maintain the system of record in Salesforce
- Forecasting accurately (benchmark +/- 10%)
- Develop and deliver world class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects
What's In It For You?
- Competitive compensation package plus uncapped commissions - OTE over $225K
- Excellent, approachable leadership team
- Innovative, state of the art technology
- Flexible working environment- working from home is allowed
- Passionate, switched-on, and diverse team
- Up-skilling opportunities and company outings
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY button and submit your CV today. Alternatively, you can ring Felipe Gamez on 02 9431 6549 for a confidential chat.