About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Sydneyin Telecommunication services sector. They are urgently looking for an experienced End User Security Engineer to support their client's critical business. Please note that the role is based in Northern Sydney. The successful candidates would need to demonstrate work experience in the following tools
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues related to endpoint security
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Configure and install various network security devices and services (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, VPN, web proxy, etc.)
Product experience required:
- Proven hands-on experience on, Bluecoat proxy, Trend Micro and Macfee antivirus, email security (Trend Micro) etc.
- ITIL v3 certification desired.
- Experience in Remedy tool/incident/change mgmt.
- Exposure on Load balancer (Radware) and technologies will be an added advantage
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has end user Security experience and has worked in a telecommunication services sector. If you are after a good work life balance and flexibility at work, and possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.