- Mid-level role: around 3-7 years' experience
- Innovative R&D culture, listed company, annual bonuses
- C/C++, embedded Linux, TCP/IP, protocol stacks, AoIP, Python
'Two new roles with high flying Australian R&D group for an intermediate level software engineer with sound C/C++, embedded Linux and network programming experience. Work with a talented software engineering team on a range of stimulating product development projects. Contribute to world leading technology and utilise a wide range of low level coding skills.
- At one to two years in embedded Linux development
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Broad IP networking skills (TCP/IP, UDP, AV networks, routing and switching)
- Experience with low level protocols e.g. SPI, 12C, UART
- Experience with modern version control and build systems
- High level communication and problem solving skills
- Python or similar
- Jira, Git, Mercurial, Jenkins, Yocto, Buildroot, Open Embedded
- Firmware or RTOS development
- Audio or Video technology
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
PLEASE NOTE: Your application will only be considered if you already have full work rights in Australia