- Easy location, excellent labs and facilities
- Algorithm design and implementation
- Matlab, Python, C++, Visual Studio, acoustic sensors and arrays, DSP
This international engineering group has an immediate need for a talented DSP engineer with good Matlab (or Python), C++, and algorithm design/implementation skills. Ideally you will have some exposure to underwater acoustics and hydrophone design, but related experience in areas like radar, avionics, image processing or biomedical signal processing would be acceptable. The role will focus on algorithm prototyping, evaluation and implementation. It will also involve processing of acoustic sensors and arrays, and design and testing of state-of-the-art hydrophone technology.
- Advanced Matlab skills (or equivalent)
- Strong signal processing / DSP background
- Good C++ experience (Linux or Windows)
- An ability to design elegant solutions to complex engineering problems
- Ability to work in a fast moving, commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (for security vetting)
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that applications from candidates without Australian citizenship will be ignored.