This international engineering group has an immediate need for a talented DSP engineer with good Matlab (or Python), C++, and algorithm design/implementation skills. The role will focus on algorithm prototyping, evaluation and implementation. It will also involve processing of acoustic sensors and arrays, and design and testing of state-of-the-art hydrophone technology. Experience in areas like radar, sonar avionics, image processing or biomedical signal processing would be advantageous.
- Advanced Matlab skills (or equivalent)
- Strong signal processing / DSP background
- Good C++ experience (Visual Studio an advantage)
- An ability to design elegant solutions to complex engineering problems
- Ability to work in a fast moving, commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (for security vetting)
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that applications from candidates without Australian citizenship will be ignored.