About the Client and Role
Our client, a specialised Australian FMCG company, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team on a long-term contract (with the option to go permanent) and will be based at their headquarters in South-East Melbourne.
You will have excellent communication skills and be able to translate technical and non-technical requirements to various stakeholders within the business whilst being a strong team player.
There are multiple projects in the pipeline working on both new and existing applications and using some of the latest cutting-edge technology so this is a fantastic opportunity to join this growing organisation.
Technical Front End skills
- Strong React and/or AngularJS.
- Programming patterns such as Composition
- Bootstrap & Material UI
- Unit testing
- Be familiar with WCAG 2.0 standards
Technical Back End skills
- .NET C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Core, and ASP.NET Core SPA templates
- Programming patterns eg Inheritance, Interface
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Entity Framework / Code First Migrations
- Microsoft SQL experience (both direct queries and LINQ)
- Excellent understanding of relational databases and referential integrity and constraints
- VSTS & GIT experience
- Agile methodologies
- Visual Studio 2017/Code
- Azure experience
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.