About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Sydney. They are urgently looking for an experienced mid level .Net Developer to support their client's critical Insurance business. Please note that the role is based in Sydney CBD. The successful candidates would need to have the following skill sets
- Analysis and development of applications in .NET languages including C#.Net, ASP.NET in Client Server and n-tier applications using a number of established patterns and practices at presentation, application and data layers
- Analyse specified requirements and design appropriate objects and methods to implement specified functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensure design is appropriately documented, stored and indexed
- Ensure all work completed conforms to established programming standards and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of builds is completed in a satisfactory manner
- Assist the project owners and managers as required in ensuring all projects continue in an appropriate and effective manner
- C#.Net experience
- ASP.Net experience
- Experience in RESTful web services/APIs
- WCF experience
- Azure experience (including writing functions)
- Experience using API Gateway/YAML
- Deployment automation experience (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus, GITLab)
- SQL Server experience
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience within an Agile environment
- MVC experience
- Object-oriented programming experience
- jQuery experience
- Experience with LINQ and Entity framework
- Version control experience (Git)
- Experience within the Insurance domain
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.