About the Client
My client represents the connected world and provides end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to Global 2000 companies. They are a very well respected billion-dollar company and proudly support over 200 of the world's leading brands by providing cutting-edge technologies solution to help them work smarter.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 clients in Sydney. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced Documentum Developers to support their client's key business. Please note that these roles can be based in Sydney CBD. The successful candidate will need to have experience in the following technologies:
- Must be experienced in Java, and optionally J2EE.
- Should know the Documentum architecture very well so he/she can plan and implement the right component which serves the sector he wants.
- Extensive knowledge about Documentum Administration, Repository Data Model, Workflows and Lifecycles
- Should know Documentum foundation classes (DFC) and WDK.
- Should know about Documentum Content server, Documentum Method Server, BPM.
- And Documentum Clients like webtop, Documentum Compliance Manager, DAM etc...
- Hands-on on Documentum Business Object Framework (TBO, SBO), Documentum Foundation Services (DFS), Composer, DAR Installer ,Process Builder etc..
- Added advantage having idea on ATS tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has experience working in Java and Documentum. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.