Your new company
This leading Multinational is based in the South-Western Sydney area and provides FMCG to major nationwide retail outlets.
Your new role
Supporting the Inventory Manager, the Distribution Planner works full-time within the Factory Logistics Team. We need an intelligent and articulate individual to coordinate replenishment stock nationally;
- Forecasting, Planning and prioritizing stock movements
- Communication with customers over the phone and via email
- Coordinating supply chain plans and honoring distribution schedules
- Daily follow-up and tracking of items on back-order until delivery
- Generating various reports such inventory lists of stock shortages and stock outs
- Ensuring all information is up-dated correctly in the ERP Planning System
What you need to succeed
Prior experience is essential as this role requires a high level of responsibility. We seek a solid background of warehouse to retail inventory planning and distribution, preferably within an FMCG or Nationwide B2B context.
You will demonstrate excellent knowledge of Australian Production and Inventory Control protocols, ideally backed with professional qualifications in this field. You will have advanced Excel and ERP / MRP skills.
You will need strong analytical and data interpretation skills. You will present professionally, emotionally intelligent demeanor and demonstrate out-standing communication and coordination skills.
What you will get in return
This role is based in spacious, modern officers, free on-site parking and is close to bus public transport links. This 12-month fixed term contract offers an excellent salary of between $60-67K + Super depending on depth level of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to Niki.DeZilva@enworld.com and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!