Digital Marketing Manager - Melbourne CBD
6-month contract, temp to hire
- Do you have experience managing PPC Campaigns?
- Do you have insight into the market in India?
- Do you like working for a fun company with large Tier 1 accounts?
If you've said yes to these questions, then we're interested in speaking with you.
We're currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a fun and collaborative team in Melbourne CBD. The role is available due to an acquisition of a large major account in India and the rest of APAC. The advertiser is in the alcoholic beverages/entertainment industry, so the ideal candidate should be willing to work for an advertiser of that nature.
The successful person will be responsible for driving customer acquisition through various digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, and Social Media Marketing. The close-knit team welcomes ideas, so you will be heard, and you will enjoy bonding with the team on team-based events.
The ideal candidate is one who has several years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist, solid knowledge of the Indian Market, and one who has demonstrable experience with SEO, PPC and Google Analytics.
- Work with the directors and exterior marketing providers to begin the 'in-housing' process of the company's marketing activities beginning with the management and development of their PPC and SEO campaigns
- Optimise digital marketing by using search engine optimisation, AdWords, keywords, etc. with strong Google analytics
- Manage A/B testing
- Manage and initiate affiliate marketing
- Create marketing strategies for digital, SEO, and social media marketing
- Manage marketing budgets and analyse marketing performance and optimize when needed
- Create end-to-end marketing
- Continue to collaborate with exterior marketing services.
- At least 5 years experience delivering successful PPC, SEO and Social Media Campaigns
- Knowledge of the marketing landscape in India
- Ability to collaborate with a team whilst being able to work autonomously
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Social Media Marketing
- Keyword Research
- Building Backlinks
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of producing SEO forecasts
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach
- Outstanding organisational skills, ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
What's in it for you?
- Fun working environment - pet friendly
- Friendly and approachable leadership team with a wealth of experience
- Leadership development opportunities
- Friday fun days and trivia night outings
- Work with Tier 1 Advertisers in Sports, Entertainment, and Beverages
If you're interested and fit the bill, please APPLY TODAY by clicking on the apply button. For a confidential chat, you can ring Felipe Gamez on 02 9431 6549