About the Company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the Role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up within one of their tier 1 partners within the telecommunications industry. They are urgently looking for an experienced Digital Iteration Manager to support their client's key projects. The role is based on Sydney's North Shore, and is a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of new digital campaigns and projects across a wide portfolio of digital platforms, marketing communications, product propositions, devices, and services.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Creation and implementation of the client's overarching digital marketing/iteration strategy
- Design and delivery of varied digital campaigns focusing on targets for client acquisition
- Management of estimations, iteration planning and prioritisation of work
- Stakeholder management, including the management of expectations and coordination of approvals and feedback
- Capturing of team metrics at the end of each iteration to ensure that the team's progress and successes are visible
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience managing the full end-to-end lifecycle of digital marketing/iteration projects (including delivery)
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management experience within the digital space
- Strong digital experience across all digital online channels including web, mobile, email, video and social media
- Experience developing interactive projects
- Solid understanding of digital marketing/iteration solutions and channels, the production process, and the technologies that underpin these solutions
- Experience managing creative and production teams
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and business issues to peers and management
- Ability to evangelise and represent a diverse digital team throughout the business
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.