About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, has an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Specialist to work on a number of high-profile exciting projects. This permanent position will be based at their offices in Sydney's Inner South.
Ideally, you'll be currently working in a DevOps role, but will have previously come from a development background, as in this role, you'll be required to develop scripts and build infrastructure frameworks to support automated deployments and processes.
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Must have come from a development background
- Must have experience in an object-oriented coding language (i.e. Java, .Net, Python, C++, etc.)
- Automated deployments experience, as well as experience with its related tools
- Shell scripting experience
- Experience with cloud servers (i.e. AWS, Azure, etc.)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.