About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, has an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to start work on a number of high-profile exciting projects. This role is a permanent position, and will be based at their Melbourne CBD offices.
- 5+ years of commercial DevOps experience
- Strong experience with cloud technologies (i.e. Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Deployment / Integration (CI / CD)
- Release management experience
- Test automation experience
- Experience with configuration management tools (i.e. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Version control experience (e.g. Git, SVN, etc.)
- Python experience
- Experience with Nagios or similar tools
- Relevant tertiary qualification
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.