Great opportunity to join this leading FinTech company to work on some new and exciting projects developing front end applications.
- Containerise our application stack using Docker/Kubernetes
- Contribute to design and implementation of infrastructure changes on AWS.
- Collaborate with teams to establish DevOps practices across the business.
- Design, develop and maintain automated CI/CD process - using a CI solution such as Jenkins/CircleCI.
- Manage different environments (Development, Test, Staging and Production)
- Monitoring/alerting on system infrastructure
- Estimate and monitor on AWS costing and usage.
- Deep knowledge of AWS services - ELBv2 (ALB and NLB), EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, CloudFront, API Gateway
- Proven experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Linux system administration (Amazon, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Excellent understanding of automation & scripting (shell, python, node.js, json)
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Proactive, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.