About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client. They are looking for experienced Devops Engineer in Sydney for one of their enterprise Telecommunication clients to support their key business operation. Please note that my client is looking for a Devops Engineer with Data Engineering experience. The successful candidate will need to have the following skills for the role:
- Work and continuously improve the DevOps pipeline and tooling to provide active management of the continuous integration/continuous deployment processes
- Minimum 3 years of experience and Knowledge of various Big data/Data lake technologies like Spark, Hive, Scala, Impala, YARN, Hbase, Sqoop, HDFS, NiFi etc.
- Experience building Data Lake using Cloudera or Hortonworks distributions.
- Extensive experience in Spark leveraging Scala and Optimize the performance of the built Spark applications in Big data Platform.
- Knowledge in configuring & troubleshooting of all the components in the Hadoop ecosystem like MapReduce, YARN, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Spark etc
- Should have experience in scripting for automation requirement. (e.g. scripting via Shell, Python, Groovy etc)
- Experience working with any ETL tools like Informatica BDM is a plus
- Experience with RDBMS databases like Oracle, Teradata.
We are looking for a Data Engineer with Devops experience. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above-mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525