- Sys admin (Linux and Windows), scripting, systems engineering
- City based role, great culture, bonuses
- Python, Linux, Windows, Networking, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, NGINX, Mongo, Mercurial
'New role with fast-growing, listed Australian R&D group for a talented recent graduate (c1-5 years' experience) with a strong interest in DevOps. Work with engineering teams to provide break/fix support for infrastructure and services, contribute to corporate/production systems architecture and design, analyse and resolve complex performance issues and configuration problems, work closely with hardware, software and test engineering teams.
You will need good sys-admin experience, scripting skills, experience with containerization and networking (the more the better), and a good overall understanding of systems engineering / Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) work. Exposure to modern DVCS, code review processes, test engineering and CI/CD practices would also be helpful.
- Coding and scripting with Python, Go, Shell or similar
- Linux and/or Windows system administration
- Containerisation and networking
- Exposure to modern DVCS and CI/CD tools
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and documentation skills
- LXC, Docker, Kubernetes
- Kickstart, Ansible, Ansible AWX/Tower, Puppet, Chef
- CI/CD, Git, Mercurial, Artifactory, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana
- Nginx (or Apache), MongoDB, NodeJS, Meteor
- CCNA, CompTIA Network+
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that this is a permanent position and Australia PR or citizenship is essential.